In celebration of Internet Safety Day 2023, 3H have been talking about what we should do if we see something online that we do not like, find upsetting or leaves us with a worried feeling inside.
We watched this video, you might like to watch it too.
You can click to press play, it is safe and comes from a trusted website.
3H have decided that if we see something upsetting online at home we would…
- Scroll away from it so it isn’t on the screen anymore and take it to a parent.
- Ignore it and delete it.
- Don’t worry about it and ask an adult or sibling about what to do next.
- Report it on the website (on YouTube you can click the ! to do this)
3H have decided that if we see something upsetting online at school we would….
- Tell and show the teacher
- Tell an adult, the other children don’t need to see it incase they get upset too